It’s a great idea to combine granite countertops with white cabinets. I’m sure that your kitchen will be one of the luxurious kitchen. Such as on this photo, I use this photo as the collection of pictures of white kitchen cabinets with granite countertops. It also can be a reference when you have a plan to build a kitchen with granite countertops.
Furthermore, there are several tips and suggestion to keep your granite countertops still in beautiful condition. You can find the tips on several sources. Moreover, here are several tips that you can do:
- Choose the right stone: There are several types of granite stone, it depends on where the granite is quarried, it can be colored in gray, pink, red, green, blue or gold.
- Granite is sold by the square foot, so you can get an idea of the number of square feet you need, and then multiplying length by width for each section of the kitchen (countertops, backsplash, island).
- Avoid of slab thickness: it because of not all granite slabs are sliced the same, so expect to aware for a three-inch thickness than a one-inch thickness.
- Ask for as few seams as possible: So that the flow of the granite pattern and color is less interrupted.
- Granite is fairly heat-resistant and easy to clean, but it also porous, can crack, chip, stain and show scratches.
- Don’t put hot pans directly on the surface
- Use only granite-safe cleansers
- Don’t use bleach, ammonia products
- Don’t use scouring pads, or anything acidic such as lemon or vinegar to clean
- If your countertop needs sealing, spill some clean water or the surface and cover it with a paper towel.
I also use this picture of kitchen as one of the pictures on the gallery of white cabinet kitchen. Feel free to visit all the pictures by visiting the gallery below:
White Cabinet Kitchen
Pictures of White Kitchen Cabinets with Granite Countertops